The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will be working on our Authentication Machine Learning team for our eCommerce company. In this role you will use state-of-the-art machine learning and computer vision techniques to assist our authentication process. Authentication is core to our business and as our Sr. ML Engineer you will have the opportunity to help The RealReal’s brand reputation by augmenting human intelligence to keep fake items off our website. This position will interact closely with Product, Engineering, and Business stakeholders to implement the Authentication Machine Learning team’s algorithms.
*** This position is open to being remote anywhere in the U.S. ***
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Design and test machine learning models to create highly accurate systems used in operations for our company
- Write production quality code in Python
- Take ownership of the full end-to-end ML lifecycle of the AI product, ensuring that they meet the needs of the business
- Collaborate with senior management, product management, and other engineers in the development of product
- Mentor team members to build the company’s overall expertise in machine learning
- Work to make The RealReal an innovator and AI leader in the eCommerce and sustainable luxury retail space by bringing your passion and new ideas to work every day
What You Bring To The Role
- Quantitative degree (Statistics, Engineering, etc.)
- 2 - 4+ years experience in a similar role as a Machine Learning Engineer, Software Engineer with Computer Vision experience, etc.
- 2 - 4+ years experience in building and evaluating machine learning & deep learning models
- 2 - 4+ years experience putting machine learning models into production (GCP, AWS)
- Fluency in Python
- Strong knowledge in statistics and mathematics
- Ability to think creatively and implement solutions from scratch (i.e. implement latest research in production)
Want to learn more about our team at The RealReal? Check out our Technology & Product Blog!