Senior API Developer at SkySlope (Sacramento, CA)
SkySlope is looking for a Senior API Developer with passion, skill, and heavy experience in developing high performing, publicly accessible Web APIs. In this role, you will have the opportunity for hands-on development of our next generation of SaaS APIs, while also helping to establish organizational standards for security, quality, and architecture.
A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a proven track record for developing and maintaining all aspects of public APIs, including contract definition, security, automated functional testing, automated performance testing, and high availability. This person will have a passion for using software to solve complex problems and an obsession for maintaining a flawless experience for the customer.
What You'll Do
- Hands-on development of highly available, scalable, and performant Web APIs.
- Collaborate with other teams on API standards in order to achieve a clean, consistent API experience for our customers.
- Develop a consistent standard for API contracts using the appropriate contract architecture and technology for the problem (REST, RPC, GraphQL, etc)
- Help to develop reliable automated tests to maintain functional correctness, performance, and backward compatibility.
- 10+ years software development experience
- Experience with .NET Core or Web API highly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining high traffic, publicly facing API with 5 nines uptime
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Relational database experience (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- NoSQL database experience (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) platforms (CodePipeline, Jenkins, etc.)
- Cloud computing platform experience preferred (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs