About the Role
We are looking for a proactive software engineer who is hungry to contribute using his/her deep and fundamental knowledge in backend application development and automation. You will be responsible for the back end architecting, development and reengineering for the assigned products. As the subject matter expert of the backend, you will be working closely with the technical leader to implement a product backlog to add/enhance functional requirements or improve non-functional requirements for the respective products.
We are working remotely from over 20+ countries across the globe. You can be based in any part of Europe and still collaborate effectively with our distributed teams!
- Focuses on improving Coda's range of products
- Facilitate collaboration with the technical leaders and product owners to seek exciting and challenging problems
- Improving users' experience without compromising security, performance, and reliability
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation (if required)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in backend development
- Strong knowledge in one of the following programming languages: Java, Groovy, Kotlin, Scala
- Solid understanding of the backend architecture and SDLCs you have worked on
- Experienced in monitoring, addressing and resolving production issues