Technical Customer Support Manager at Redox
- Lead and grow the customer support team.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and posture of the support team and develop a strong culture of process improvement. Have a progressive growth mentality.
- Develop and sustain metrics and ensure we are meeting our customer service level agreements (SLA).
- Bring visibility of our customer base to the organization. Provide recommendations for process, as well as product through customer reporting and feed-back.
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure requests are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure proper systems and team collaboration are in place to build and promote successful product releases and overall knowledge sharing.
- Interact with other team members within the product, engineering, and customer success organizations to share and collect feedback.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service management role
- Experience with traditional and modern data formats such as: HL7v2, C-CDA (CCD, QRDA, etc.), JSON, XML, etc.
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Experience in providing technical support for a SaaS organization
- Success in building and growing a team to meet changing company priorities
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Excited about working in a constantly changing ecosystem
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to both learn and teach
- Patient, agile, and able to grow with an expanding team and company
- Lead by example as well as by direction and vision
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve on your feet
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs