Data Engineer - Remote Italy at Cloud Academy
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 100% remote position for candidates in Europe who speak fluent English and Italian and are willing and able to spend one week per quarter in our Swiss office with the Engineering team (travel expenses covered).
As a Data Engineer, you will design, build and improve our Data Warehouse. You will explore our data to find actionable insights from it. Data is the greatest accelerator for our business and you will be responsible for the full data stack.
You will design, build and manage scalable data pipelines that provide reports to multiple business stakeholders.
You will analyze data to find key insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
This role will enable you to work on the latest Cloud technologies and Cloud data warehouse to develop state of the art data analytics systems.
- Develop and manage our cloud data warehousing platform supporting the needs of critical BI reporting and analytical requirements
- Build data pipelines and own data quality for our data flows
- Identify, translate, and answer important product questions with data
- Create dashboards to track key product and business metrics
- Launch and support new data models and tools that provide intuitive analytics to internal customers
- Experience building and maintaining a data warehouse.
- Familiarity with Apache Parquet, Redshift, or any other column-oriented data storage format is a plus.
- Data Lake and ETL design.
- SQL and NoSQL schema design expertise.
- Monitoring and alert management.
- Visualization: charting and graphing with ChartIO, Tableau or similar.
- Competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs