Senior Front-end Developer at Codility (Warsaw, Poland)
What you’ll do all day:
- Develop CodeLive - a platform build for using real-life tasks in a shared, live, development environment,
- Implement new UI features using ES2018, React&styled-components, Jest for automated tests, and development tools of your own choice,
- Shape UX together with our awesome product designers,
- Keep Codility app on top of all best practices of modern front-end development.
We will be a great match if you:
- Are based in UTC+1 +/- 2 hours time-zone,
- Have real-world experience in developing modern React apps,
- Strive to work with state-of-the-art code and tools,
- Are not afraid of refactoring existing production code,
- Understand that the users come first,
- Are comfortable working in English,
- Follow Dan Abramov on Twitter ;-)
- Are able to coordinate the work,
- Code in good quality: easy to maintain and performant if needed,
- Focus on root problem solutions,
- React on priorities,
- Help others,
- Take part in working on architectural changes.
What can you expect working with us:
- Impact - we directly improve the pace and quality of technical hiring for some of the biggest companies in the world,
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- Ownership - every person from our team is a product owner,
- Agile and lean mindset - to help our whole team (developers, testers, designers and product managers) develop and own our product together,
- Continuous integration - we deploy to production every day,
- Best practices - pair programming at least once a week,
- Direct contact with end users - we observe how they use our product live, run user labs and drive customer interviews,
- International team environment - our team consists of 19 nationalities across Warsaw and San Francisco.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- Backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
What we offer:
- 17 000 PLN monthly (net in case of B2B, and cost to employer in case of a regular employment contract) - it's fixed, not negotiable,
- Employee stock incentive,
- Dell for Windows / Linux or MacBook for macOS, monitor Dell P2419H, and up to 5700 PLN for accessories of your choice (exact number depends on the computer you will choose),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow (2 700 PLN gross for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 450 PLN gross monthly - up to 5 400 PLN gross),
- Health&wellness budget (100 PLN gross monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours.
If you don't want to submit your application, that's fine! You can jump right to the next stage of the process by completing this test: https://app.codility.com/public-link/wow-so-front-.... (one React and one algorithmic task, together 70 minutes). We will contact you as soon as we will get your results :)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs