Join our growing Development Team and you will be working to build out high performing API’s, robust microservices, cloud native databases, backend algorithms and infrastructure in support of the company’s vision for a supremely scalable, extensible and highly performing cloud-native solution.
What You’ll Need
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude with strong initiative, team-working skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms.
- An understanding of the principles behind great software design, allowing you to write code that’s clean, fast and scalable.
- A good degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other numerate or semi-numerate discipline.
- Well-practiced with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles.
- Extensive commercial experience of building and working with cloud-native or hybrid cloud solutions with Azure.
- Experience of building cloud-native solutions with Microsoft Azure; particularly use of Azure Functions, Machine Learning, Table & Blob Storage, App Service, API Management, Azure Service Bus and Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Containerization Technology (Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx).
- Experience of building solutions incorporating NoSQL Databases such as Redis, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB or Azure Cosmos DB.
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft .NET Core, using C#.
- Unit Testing Frameworks, such as MSTest or NUnit.
- Git Source Control, in particular with GitHub or Azure DevOps Services.
- RESTful API development.
- Proven experience building event driven distributed systems.
- Design experience with domain driven microservices based architectures and CQRS.
In Return You’ll Receive
- An opportunity to help build our new, highly sophisticated cloud-native platform.
- An opportunity to work with some of the most modern and leading-edge cloud-based technologies available; working closely with top experts in the industry.
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly and hardworking team.
- Flexible remote working
- Competitive salary
- Share options package - a rare opportunity to get in early and have a stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- 34 days paid holiday (including public holidays).
- Plus an extra day off on your birthday!