Senior Software Engineer at Tilda Research
Why work at Tilda?
- Create a product which will redefine medical innovation: Tilda is a fully-integrated clinical trial network. We help pharma innovators leverage our unprecedented data insights, to better execute their clinical trial programs. Thus, we have the chance to institute a meaningful impact on millions of lives. You can help us realize that goal.
- Work with some of the best engineers in the world: We are a team of repeat founders, who have built companies in cloud infrastructure, mobile security and life sciences. Our small team of founding engineers are passion driven, and have a long history of achievement.
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems: Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We've hit revenue growth and product-market fit, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow.
About this Role
So, what will you do as a Software Engineer?
- You are comfortable building complex workflow management software
- You can architect full-stack and work on how to segregate backend API vs frontend
- You are familiar with how ERP software is built, and how to manage complex dependencies and workflows in software programming techniques
- You'll have a natural eye towards repetitive human processes, and figure ways to automate them. You'd be proficient at tying various service APIs together to create an automated workflows.
This might be for you if...
- You have experience scaling production software. You've worked on a product experiencing rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You've spent meaningful time as a senior engineer or tech lead — or even better, you've managed a team before.
Bonus: You're fluent with Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes.
Note: We are a remote-first company and are looking for team members who are comfortable with remote work. We are open to any region / timezone as long as you are self-motivated and can demonstrate a strong work ethic.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs