We are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer with demonstrable skills to join us fulltime on a long term basis ( more than 6 months) on an e-mobility project. We are looking for someone who would eventually become part of the team, that is why it would work best if that person is an independent freelancer from Europe preferably. Fulltime availability during Europe time-zone and fluent English are the main non-technical requirement of this job so any developers who are currently engaged in other projects would not be suitable for this position.
There will be a technical interview (45 mins) followed by a paid technical assignment (8h). The technical assignment involves writing a PHP backend and a Python client.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 7+ years of proven experience as PHP developer (7.2+) with strong Front-End skills (JS, HTML, CSS). *You must have worked on creating clean REST APIs before, used Websockets and have written tests in a PHP context,*
- Solid exposure to Python. You don’t have to be an expert but you must have used websockets and asyncio before
- Strong experience in writing non-ORM based highly optimized SQL queries
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI).
- Demonstrable experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Demonstrable experience with Git version control
- Demonstrable exposure to AWS concepts
- Organized and able to convey to others complex ideas
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Available to attend scrum and sprint planning meetings