Contract SocialEngine Developer at Accella
This position is for US residents only.
Accella is looking for a developer with experience building applications leveraging SocialEngine. The candidate will need to show an expertise in SocialEngine via at least 1 - 3 examples of previous work leveraging the platform. We are looking for an individual that can take a lead position on the project and provide guidance to our client and our internal team regarding the opportunities and challenges of working with the SocialEngine platform.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- 1 - 3 projects built with SocialEngine
- At least 5 years experience with software development
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs