Java/MuleSoft Tech Lead
Permanently remote opportunity
*** NO VISA CANDIDATES, NO CORP-TO-CORP, NO INTERNS, W2 ONLY ***
Send resume to asim dot ghosh at insourcenow dot com
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners and IT managers/staff, to ensure high quality, reliability, availability, and performance of applications.
- Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design Development, and Testing of leading edge solutions utilizing MuleSoft.
- Requirements clarification, estimation, and planning.
- Perform Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of code to defined deadlines and exacting standards.
- Leverage your analytical skills to create technical solutions for business processes.
- Lead a development team on projects
- Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team
- Code approximately 50% of the time
- Define high level application designs
- Work with various business owners to understand business needs
- Communicate to business stakeholders in easy to understand non-technical terms
- Meet with potential 3rd party integrators to understand possible future capabilities and integration points
- Delegate and get full productivity from development team in conjunction with immediate supervisor
- Create a visual representation of a technical solution
- Broaden the technical abilities of the development team
- Find a balance between doing it right and getting it done
- 7+ years overall experience with developing technical business solutions
- 5+ years' experience with end-to-end design and development of services for the MuleSoft framework, preferably in Java/JEE
- 5+ years' experience with Java, XML and Web Services both SOAP and REST
- Experience working with relational data bases such Oracle; proficient in SQL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and concepts
- Willing to participate and contribute in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MuleSoft Certifications are a plus