Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
Although local candidates are preferred, fully remote candidates will be considered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write clean and well-designed Ruby on Rails code.
- Play an integral role building a proprietary cloud-based security platform.
- Design, build, maintain, and support company database environments in MySQL, Mongo, and Redis.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and back-end engineering team to build platform giving customers a better understanding of attacks happening against their organizations.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience using Ruby on Rails (RoR).
- Strong database experience (MySQL, Mongo, Redis are preferred).
- Experience with AWS and building cloud solutions.
- Attention to detail, extensive problem-solving skills, and a deep passion for learning and building something great.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field is highly preferred.
tags: senior software engineer, senior web application developer, senior web applications developer, senior programmer analyst, senior web developer, senior ruby developer, senior rails developer, senior ruby on rails developer, senior ror developer