Are you looking to become part of a company where everyone has your back? Do you want the freedom of working from home while still enjoying the camaraderie of a tight-knit team? If so, read on!
CPAacademy.org is currently recruiting a Ruby on Rails Web Developer.
In this role, you will be part of a 100%-remote team that provides online continuing education to accounting professionals through webinars, self-study courses, and archived sessions. Utilizing Slack and Asana, you'll have instant access to your teammates for collaboration, support, and feedback.
Your primary responsibilities will be developing and maintaining the CPAacademy.org website (Ruby on Rails), Postgres database, Heroku architecture and integration with Salesforce, and developing custom Salesforce solutions/integrations.
A successful candidate will be self-driven, dependable, and a team player-someone who can creatively troubleshoot and quickly create solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Willingness to take on multiple roles and jump in when needed
- 3 years working in web development building functional and effective web-based platforms using the following technologies:
- Salesforce: Custom Apex and Visualforce, mobile & integrations (not required but a willingness to learn is required)
- DB: SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres
- Cloud: Amazon, Heroku
- Mobile: ObjectiveC (IOS), Java (Android), Phone Gap, HTML5, Salesforce1
The ideal candidate will also have experience with
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Project management (Scrum)
Preferred Certifications include:
Salesforce Platform Dev 1
Salesforce Advanced Developer Certification
Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer
Who is CPAacademy.org?
CPAacademy.org is the largest provider of free CPE in the accounting profession. Over 300,000 members have accessed our webinars, self-study courses, and archived sessions taught by today's top thought leaders.
Job Type: Full-time