React Developer - Remote
Optomi, in partnership with a global leader in payment solutions technology, is seeking an experienced React Developer to sit in a remote capacity anywhere in the United States! In this role, you will develop software using the latest web and server technologies, create technical process models, conceptual prototypes, and documentation, interact successfully with clients and internal stakeholders, and participate in work breakdown analysis, project planning, and documentation. Your day to day work will compose of primarily front-end development using React with the occasional back-end work utilizing C#.
- 6+ years of experience in a role as a software developer
- Experience with C# / SQL Server
- Proficient in CSS / Bootstrap
- Database design / query optimization experience
Even better if you have:
- Experience with multi-tenant environments
- Airline & Hotel industry knowledge is a huge plus (but not necessary).
- A solid academic background: a degree in Computer Science or a closely related field is preferred
- REST API development experience, both creating and consuming
- A practical approach to integration testing