Principle Technical Consultant at Limelight Health
Principal Technical Consultant Overview:
The Principal Technical Consultant will be part of our exciting Enterprise Delivery organization. A Customer facing and hands-on role, that will lead a team of talented Technical Consultants managing all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery of large enterprise project implementations. In addition, it will provide leadership and technical direction to a team of technical consultants, and coordinate with Project Managers and Product Management teams to deliver high-quality feature enhancements.
You work with teams, perform hands-on development of data models, integrations, reports and dashboards, and apply problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues. It will be important to document and communicate product feedback in order to improve user experience, collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical best practices and standards and ensure technical deliverables to customer delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes. Finally, you will contribute to Centers of Excellence through publication activities: knowledge articles, white papers, community, blogs, templates, etc., and provide feedback loop into Product Management organization for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related professional experience
- 10+ years’ experience as a Technical Consultant (or Software Engineer) on enterprise projects
- 5+ years of experience managing a technical team
- Experience in Insurance / Fintech / Healthcare is preferred
- Experience working for large SaaS companies is highly preferred
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi-task
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Demonstrated experience in creating data models and/or architecture diagrams
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to work well with people from many disciplines and with varying degrees of business and technical experience.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment including ability to manage multiple priorities and work under deadlines.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- RESTful services
- Databases / SQL experience
- Experience in Postgres is preferred
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs