Java/C# web developer for government natural resource projects at Gold Systems, Inc.
If you enjoy technical problem solving, rapid development, and a highly collaborative environment, this is a great opportunity for you! You should have a broad knowledge of web development technologies and demonstrated experience in their design, development, and deployment. Our teams work in a fast-paced, agile development environment developing a rich variety of inward and outward facing web applications. You will work closely with other development disciplines, including Quality Assurance, Interaction Design, and Project Management. You will participate actively in projects, taking part in decisions affecting project scope, design, direction, readiness, etc. Our team members demonstrate ownership and accountability, regularly innovate, and move the work forward individually and as a team.
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and web-based software development in Java and C#
- Solid understanding of SQL, data manipulation, database schemas, and concepts
- Experience with data conversions is desirable
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- BS Degree in CS, CIS, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with mobile app development, and other technologies is a plus
Gold Systems provides a unique opportunity to work in a small environment with large technology and clients. Gold Systems offers its employees:
- A unique and positive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Open access to management
- Flexible schedules
- Career mentoring
- A competitive benefits package
We are not only dedicated to the success of our clients, but also to the success of our staff. Gold Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs