Senior Software Engineer at Limelight Health
Senior Software Engineer Overview:
This role will have the opportunity to provide mentoring and leadership to a team of engineers while owning functional product areas and becoming a subject matter expert. You will be at the forefront of developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage. In addition, supporting the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit, developing and managing a robust set of RESTful APIs, executing full lifecycle software development. It will be important in this role to program well-designed, testable, efficient code, document and maintain software functionality, troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems, and produce clean, efficient code based on specifications, and integrate software components, and third-party APIs.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or relevant field or combination of education and experience in related field
- Successful completion of a code school like Makersquare, Hack Reactor, or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience in an operational role with proven success
- 2 years’ experience in a team leadership role
- Experience working in a highly configurable enterprise application with a modular architecture which supported large data volumes is a plus
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Responsive Web Application development
- Cross browser compatibility
- Unit testing (Mocha/Chai)
- Angular Material
- Promises with Q node
- Promises with $q
- AWS & AWS CLI
- RESTful Services
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)
- Industry experience a plus
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs