Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
Join our team...
This position will be supporting our team at SkyVerge, where we build products (like WooCommerce Memberships and Jilt) that help over 100k+ eCommerce brands grow and manage their businesses. Our team is 100% remote, with 35 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a friendly, talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team and help support our entire suite of products: our Managed WooCommerce hosting platform, a suite of WordPress plugins for WooCommerce.
You’ll be the first point of contact for hundreds of thousands of eCommerce stores, helping them with problems, and answering questions. As part of a small team, you'll likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist customers by troubleshooting technical problems and escalating to the engineering team as needed
- Answer pre-sales questions and other feedback from customers
- Document and optimize our support process to improve customer satisfaction
- Write technical documentation and other content so customers can help themselves
- Help our product, engineering, and marketing teams identify areas where we can improve the customer experience
- Monitor social media and forums where customers may have questions or issues with our products and get them the help they need
- With over 70 products that we support, there's plenty to learn. We’re aiming for you to have broad knowledge (mile-wide, inch-deep) and work closely with product & engineering teams to tackle more technical or in-depth questions that go beyond your knowledge.
Your experience should include...
- A solid understanding of HTML / CSS
- Native-level fluency in English (Are you fluent in other languages? Tell us! We love being able to support customers in their native language.)
- Outstanding written communication and interpersonal skills
- Boundless curiosity for our products and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment (along with a reliable internet connection)
You might also have...
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with WooCommerce (or other eCommerce platforms)
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Experience supporting downloadable software (especially in the Linux /Apache / MySQL / PHP stack)
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
Job ID R010917