Stardog, the leading Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform, turns data into knowledge to power more effective digital transformations. Industry leaders including Bayer, Bosch, eBay, NASA, and Raytheon use Stardog to create a flexible data layer that can support countless applications. One of Fast Company's prestigious Most Innovative Companies, Stardog is a fast-growing venture-backed company headquartered in Arlington, VA with a globally distributed team.
Develop data driven solutions for enterprise customers across a wide variety of platforms, tools, databases, and third party APIs. This position includes customer facing customer interaction, including briefings, planning, and full lifecycle software engineering activities to deliver complete solutions to our clients. Ideal candidate can work both remote and independently in a distributed team across multiple timezones. Experience with semantic technology is desirable, but not required.
- Design, develop, and test web based solutions using a variety of modern web technologies, including Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Design and GraphQL, and develop data solutions, including integrating data, performing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tasks.
- Provide recommendations, consultation, and implementation on data strategy best practices including data quality, data storage, data accessibility, data security, metadata management, etc.
- Perform requirements development in a federal contracting setting, reviewing and authoring requirements documents per government guidelines
- Create and deliver customer briefings as necessary
- Author project management deliverables as necessary, e.g. status reports
- Apache Solr
- Web Services
- Various databases
- Ideal candidate will also have semantic web experience (e.g. SPARQL, RDF, etc)