Senior .NET Developer at eThor (Calgary, AB, Canada)
eThor is searching for a motivated and talented Senior/Lead .NET Developer. This job is located in Calgary, AB however we do allow remote workers within Canada. Our software is deployed on modern credit card payment terminals at restaurants and is used by our customers to process hundreds of millions of dollars worth of credit card transactions per year. We are a small company that is growing quickly and can offer an exciting opportunity as a senior member of our team for the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will work with our existing team to further develop our core product that integrates payment terminals with merchant POS systems. The desired skill-set for the successful applicant are as follows:
- At least intermediate knowledge of Windows service and desktop applications (WPF)
- Experience with large scale / distributed applications
- Experience with microservices and/or service oriented apps
- Moderate experience with some sort of RPC, like WCF or gRPC
- Familiarity with X509 / PKI basics
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with COM+/DCOM
- POS knowledge
- Blazor (for internal tooling)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs