Scrum MasterAbout Bitso:
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless, and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
- Experience working in technology product-driven teams.
- Experience in scaling agile beyond the scope of a scrum team.
- Experience writing code.
- Experience working with Scrum frameworks.
- Experience with Kanban, Lean, Theory of Constraints, and DevOps processes.
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Have 2+ yrs of experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Have previously assumed a leadership role.
- Have an understanding of engagement theory, preferably MAP.
- Have an understanding of feedback techniques, such as Crucial Conversations or Radical Candor.
- Understand coaching techniques, such as the GROW model.
- Understand persuasion and influence techniques, such as the ones described by Robert Cialdini.
- Avoid using logical fallacies/cognitive dissonances while discussing an important topic.
- Support the team's delivery efforts to be more efficient and productive during each iteration.
- Make sure the team stays on track to deliver sprint, quarter, and yearly goals.
- Coordinate the removal of project roadblocks that the team or any team member may encounter.
- Provide transparency on the status of all inputs and outputs of the team.
- Train the team and the entire organization in agile/lean practices.
- Train the engineering organization in agile practices and be accountable to them.
- Accountable for the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
Potential “to succeed in this role you’ll need”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, this role is remote.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.
This role is expected to work remotely.