Headquarters: Winnipeg, Canada
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through from conception to completion.
- You will "own" features/tasks and are responsible for independent scoping, development, and testing.
- You're an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English, who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over-communicating. You choose the right time and the right medium to communicate.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You're a team player who is comfortable working alongside and helping other developers, and you don't take critical feedback personally. You welcome and embrace critical feedback.
- You’re excited to be a key member of a small, remote company solving problems and taking responsibility in areas both inside and outside of development.
What we offer / Benefits:
- Annual salary $45,000 USD to start, more as we grow.
- Remote working: work from your home or wherever you want! We’re Canadian based but we don’t care where you are.
- Reasonable hours: we don’t expect (or want) you to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Control over your time: choose to work when you’re most productive.
- Report directly to the CEO/COO.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- Ownership & autonomy over your work and decision making.
Skills & Experience
- Application form
- Online interview
- Fully paid test project