Headquarters: 100% Remote
- Proven experience in manual testing
- Good analytical skills and capacity to break down bigger testing projects/requirements into smaller blocks
- Have a good eye for cosmetics, a strong sense of how things look
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Functionality testing of new and existing features and components within the project.
- Regression testing and rechecks of changes and bug-fixes.
- Smoke testing when required
- Reporting issues in great detail in our issue tracking system
- Help to build up new QA processes to improve workflow.
- Approach the project from the user’s point of view and report possible issues or suggestions
- Experience with stress and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment systems (e.g., Bitrise, GitLab CI)
- Experience with test automation tools
- Previous experience with Git
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Get a full-time and steady position
- Have the freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Get great perks, including paid vacation, scholarship program, personal Kindle with an extensive library, home office set-up allowance, and more…
This candidate will be working on our project called Embrazo, a social network based on real-world interaction. We help people get together in the real world using an online system and app.
If you’re interested in joining us, please apply.