Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are growing the Auth0 Administration Experience Engineering team and are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us design and build an amazing product. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about the product’s end-user experience. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer, but we are also looking for someone who will contribute to our culture.
Many of our customers are larger enterprise organizations. The administrators in these companies care about security and want to make sure their employees access vendors' platforms with the minimum privileges required, using their enterprise credentials and complying with their security policies. At the same time, they need to manage their relationship with Auth0 in a centralized way. The Administration Experience Engineering team is committed to providing administrators in large organizations the seamless, transparent, and secure experience they expect from an enterprise-ready SaaS product.
The team responsibilities
- The team responsibilities can be described by three themes:
- Account governance - deliver centralized, enterprise-ready account management capabilities at the customer level that allow administrators transparency and full control over how the resources are managed within their subscription.
- Team Management - enable administrators to bring their teams to use our product in a secure way, honoring the least privilege access principle, and facilitate the tasks of managing their access over time.
- Team Security - further secure the access of customer’s team members to the Auth0 dashboards and APIs by supporting integrations with their company directory, configuring identity preferences and policies, and having visibility into enhanced audit logs.
During the last year, we have built a completely new Dashboard for Administrators to manage their tenants and team members from the centralized place. This solution consists of a web application created with TypeScript and React web framework and a Node.js application for serving the backend REST API. It’s currently in early access with plans for going GA in 2021. In addition, we are currently working on introducing a set of new roles into Auth0 Manage Dashboard to support Role Base Access Control (RBAC) in this application.
Due to the success and growth of Auth0 we are looking for an engineer to help us build an amazing product and experience. We are aiming to increase our team in order to take some new big projects to help grow our product. Some of the projects in our roadmap include tenant and team management public APIs, extended RBAC on both account and tenant-level fine-grain authorization.
What will you be doing?
- Being part of a multi-functional remote team to own our products from top to bottom.
- Designing and implementing applications and APIs to improve the experience of managing tenants, teams, and accounts.
- Working with other engineering teams to integrate our services with the rest of the Auth0 platform. This may require either working with other teams as an early adopter of new IAM core product features or creating custom IAM solutions for account governance and team management.
- Designing and implementing tools to improve the developer experience with working on the Private SaaS platform.
- Being a part of the team's on-call rotation.
- Mentoring other engineers and helping them grow on a technical path.
You'd be a good fit it you
- Enjoy web frontend and backend engineering.
- Are customer-focused.
- Are familiar with the Node.js ecosystem.
- Are familiar with front-end frameworks such as Typescript, React, and Mobx.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns.
- Have experience with building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges.
- Have an understanding of the web platform.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, secure, maintainable, and scalable.
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Communicate well, take feedback in a positive way, and are OK not always doing the most glamorous tasks.
- Enjoy working on a highly collaborative, dynamic, and remote teams.
Also useful if you
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience with building SaaS products for enterprise
- Are familiar with: MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, NGINX, and PostgreSQL.
- Have knowledge in the identity and access management space.
- #EU; #US-E; #GMT-CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.