Position : AWS Data Warehouse Developer
Location : REMOTE
Duration : 12+ Months
Job Description :
Technical/Functional Skills :
- Good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, lambda, glue, data pipes, firehose, athena, kinesis etc.
- equal or better knowledge of Redshift
- python and/or spark and JSON
Roles & Responsibilities :
- analyze, model and wrangle data and files to prep for utilization
- build data pipelines to move data into Redshift
- write python or spark scripts to provide extracts
- create views in Redshift to expose data to Tableau
- ingest additional data source into s3 and/or redshift
Generic Managerial Skills :
- Good Communication & Analytical Skills
- Conduct working sessions with customer and partner resources to define and validate solution requirements.
- Develop deployment model or approach to provision and implement defined services.
- Advise and implement AWS best practices
SYSMIND LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. All job offers are contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check and reference checks. Additionally passing the drug test may also be required. All contractors intending to work on SYSMIND's W2 are "at will" employees.- provided by Dice