Senior Software Engineer at PaperClip Incorporated (Hackensack, NJ)
This is a great position for the ambitious person that excels in a fast paced small-team environment and enjoys rapid, agile application development where the customer and market needs are continually evolving.
As a part of a small team you will be responsible for enhancing and evolving our cloud software services. This position welcomes creative thinking with the goal of creating exceptional products for our growing customer base and the markets we serve.
- Software architecture, design and implementation
- Develop, build and maintain multi-tiered software systems in Microsoft Azure
- Analyze issues with performance, faults and operation as identified by our QA department and/or customers
This is a work from home position.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering and 5+ years of software development experience
- U.S. citizenship required
- Must pass a security background check.
- Full Stack software development using C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Angular
- SQL programming, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, lean, entrepreneurial work environment
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs