Senior Software Engineer Java, Spring, Kafka Streams at NS8 (Las Vegas, NV)
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Our interview process starts with a 20-30 minute call to tell you more about the job, company and get an idea of how you might best help us. If we both feel this might be a good fit, we will schedule a 2-hour interview to discuss your technical expertise in the required areas. After the interview, we will make a decision and typically extend an offer within 48 hours if we're all in agreement this is the right job for you.
Senior Software Engineer – Kafka Streams
- Build great software in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Design, architect, and build Kafka Streams based applications in Spring and Protobuf3.
- Build high performance distributed systems solving the challenges associated with large scale distributed systems.
- Design, build and operate production deployments with a variety of persistence stores.
- Familiarity with the inner workings of Kafka.
- Solid working experience of stream processing systems.
- Understand distributed messaging queueing systems.
- Deep expertise in Spring/Java AOP.
- Comfortable working in an agile workflow.
- Willing to operate and participate in on-call rotation for the services you build.
- 1+ years working in Spring.
- 1+ years working with Protobuf.
- 3+ years working in Java.
- 3+ years working in Kafka, preferable managing your own infrastructure.
- 3+ years working in distributed systems/microservices.
- 5+ years developing software in a professional environment.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or 10+ years developing software in a professional environment.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs