Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for designing and developing full stack SharePoint applications for the enterprise. Ensures mapping of existing SharePoint applications to data sources occurs and identifies problematic data issues.
This position is remote / telecommute eligible. If located in Jacksonville, FL some onsite will be required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides SharePoint design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops Black Knight's SharePoint application and custom integration solutions, generally for one business segment; solutions include enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides solid knowledge and skill regarding the integration of applications across the business segment.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops moderately complex software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes - either individually or in concert with project team.
- Will assist in resolving support problems.
- Recommends C# programming, development standards, procedures, and programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has solid knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages (C#) and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging .NET programs.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Skilled in SharePoint development (preferably with versions 2010 and 2016)
- Strong experience in C# and ASP.NET desired
- Skilled in modern frontend frameworks such as Angular desired
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, such as Agile a plus
- Proficiency in SharePoint solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Understanding of SQL databases and proficient in writing stored procedures desired
- Experience with TFS a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skillsAbility to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require a thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
Applications Architect IV
Expert professional role. Works independently on many information technology projects frequently as a project leader and subject matter expert. Works on large, complex architecture issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires extensive knowledge of architecture issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for information technology projects or the applications architecture components of projects. Must have extensive knowledge of applications architecture. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires twelve (12) or more years of experience in information technology with at least eight (8) years of experience working in applications architecture.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees' diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight's commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.