Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Rounded is accounting software designed specifically for freelancers and sole traders. Our goal is to make life easier for self employed people. We’re a remote company and our team members are located across Australia, Asia and Europe.
We're looking for a developer to help us build the very best financial tools for freelancers. You'll be joining our small but highly efficient product and development team. From day one you'll have the opportunity to work on every component of the technology stack and deliver projects that have real customer outcomes.
There's an exciting roadmap of challenging new features to build across web and mobile and of course some regular maintenance to do.
To hit the ground running you'll need:
- Experience writing production-ready, client facing applications in Ruby on Rails
- Excellent JS knowledge (React experience is an advantage)
- Ability to design, create, extend and consume APIs
- Postgres experience
- Strong CSS capabilities
- Strong git game
Outside of the tech skills
- Be led by customer experience. We’re big believers in a customer orientated company culture.
- Be comfortable with a level of uncertainty - requirements and priorities change.
- Attention to detail is important, it should bother you when things aren’t quite right.
- Some personal freelancing experience is a bonus
What we offer:
- 100% remote working with flexible hours
- Macbook or laptop of your choice
- Inclusive, encouraging company culture
- The right environment to learn and grow
Rounded is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people.