This is a Remote Full-Time Work From Home Position.
Cavulus is seeking a Senior Devops Engineer with a software development background and CI/CD experience in an AWS environment. The engineer will develop projects using infrastructure as code that will leverage microservice architecture patterns for container-based and serverless solutions.
The successful candidate will bridge the gap between software development and infrastructure by deploying innovative solutions that are robust, scalable, and maintained through automation.
To be considered, you must have a development background and significant experience in maintaining AWS services through code.
- Must be detail orientated, have excellent communications skills, and a high aptitude for technical information
- 3+ years experience with AWS
- 2+ years experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- 2+ year experience with CI/CD implementations for containerized and serverless applications
- Software development experience in Node.js, Python, Go, or Ruby
- Detailed knowledge of a wide variety of AWS services, their limitations, and how they are best applied to various development scenarios.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Economics, or similar
- AWS Solutions Architect or DevOps Certifications
- 100% work from home position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k/Roth plans with company matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
Most of our team chooses to work over 40 hours often. Not because of unrealistic deadlines, but rather because we love what we do and strive to be the best. We choose to work hard because it is rewarding. Our contributions are acknowledged by our managers, and our successes praised. We empower our team to make decisions rather than asking for approval. Micromanaging doesn't exist here. We encourage taking risks and sometimes failing because we understand that is how we get better.
We believe our philosophy builds trust, encourages growth, and drives new ideas. We believe in each other. If you're the type of person that has always looked at things and wished you had the autonomy to fix them without red tape, knowing you have a team that will back you up, this might be the place for you.
Founded in 2006, Cavulus is a leading software and services company for health insurers. We are a cloud-native, fully remote company that creates innovative solutions to automate marketing, sales, enrollment, and compliance functions, primarily in the Medicare Advantage market. We serve more than 35 health plans, which have experienced market growth outpacing the industry average by 20 percent.
We've experienced continuous positive growth over the past decade, and as an industry leader, we're constantly expanding and looking for talented people who thrive in a very collaborative and team-oriented environment. Our mission is to reduce the costs born out of antiquated and redundant technology, and are looking for innovative thinkers who want to help shape the healthcare landscape.
Powered by JazzHR