Senior Back-End Engineer (Ruby on Rails) at Quaderno
Headquarters: Las Palmas, Spain
About the job
As Senior Back-End Developer at Quaderno, you'll be responsible for the server side code and APIs of our web applications. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. Your work will impact the stability and quality of our web applications. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be the driving force behind all back-end activities.
- You feel that our values resonate with yours, and you see how they can act as guidance for your day-to-day work.
- You have 3+ years of frontend development experience.
- You have experience in building complex interactive web applications.
- You have solid knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- You have experience in writing automated unit, integration or end-to-end tests.
- You have experience in measuring, analyzing and fixing performance problems.
- You're able to use and customize tools to streamline our development and build processes.
- You're able to work autonomously and stay self-motivated. Previous experience working in remote team is a bonus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Work from anywhere in the world. We never place restrictions on locations.
- Design your own schedule. Work no more than 25 hours/week.
- Competitive pay based on your skills and location.
- Paid vacation + national holidays.
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- Great learning experience.
- A passionate and caring team.
- And much more.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs