Senior Ruby on Rails engineer for B2B SaaS company at Lifetimely
Headquarters: Boston, MA
- has a track record of shipping web apps preferably in Ruby on Rails in the last 3+ years
- has experience with a relational database and is good at SQL
- can handle occasional frontend and a bunch of backend work
- humble, can mentor others, both provide and receive direction and is always willing to share what they learn
- overlaps with EST or CET zone at least 5 hours ( prefer America / Europe / Africa )
- add new e-commerce related reports to help our customers grow their business
- build new integrations with external data sources we use to augment our reports
- optimize our existing backend processing jobs
- contribute to our new predictive algorithms and machine learning processes
- We are a distributed team currently covering 4 continents - North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia - but our development is happening in the US and Europe
- We are used to async communication over Slack but also have regular weekly meetings to sync up.
- We optimize new features for the long term. For us, this is not a sprint but a marathon.
🌎 Location 🌎
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs