Principal Architect at Modal
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- We are a Y-Combinator ‘16 startup based in San Francisco, and we’re hiring hands-on principal architects to architect and code-review features using Node & React.
- Our SaaS business has raised $11+ million, 40 employees, cash-flow, TechCrunch / Hackernews coverage, and growing rapidly.
- Competitive offer, super positive team. Remote OK for anyone in United States.
- 6 yrs+ hands-on experience as developer, in any language/stack.
- 3 yrs+ experience architecting features and running code reviews.
- Expert in Node & React, or willing to learn it.
- Write clean, simple, commented code.
- Be a hard worker and help us crank out high-quality PR’s daily as an individual contributor.
- Backend: REST API in Node, Hapi, Express.
- DB: MySQL and Redis.
- Frontend: React, Redux, Babel, Webpack.
- Ops: AWS, CircleCI.
Full-time with A+ benefits & equity option. Must be located in United States.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs