Lead Salesforce Developer at FLAGSTAR BANK
Note: We are open to out-of-state candidates who are able to work remotely 100% of the time. The Lead Salesforce Developer is responsible for leading a team of IT professionals in understanding and supporting the businesses through the design, development and implementation of Force.com applications, application enhancements and new capabilities. They are expected to provide technical leadership in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design to program coding, testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes. The Lead Salesforce Developer may act as a technical lead on small to high rigor projects. They will work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business domain experts and other technical staff members. This position will act as a technical resource to less experienced developers. They will work closely with various customers including their immediate project teams, business domain experts and other technical staff members. They are accountable for mentoring, coaching, and development of their teams.
- Technical Leadership - Leads and manages a technical team and acts as the primary point of contact for all technical deliverables.
- Solution Design -Translates business and technical requirements into solution designs that satisfy the business needs and comply with approved standards. Reviews functional specifications, creates detailed technical design and technical specifications.
- Code Development - Ensures development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives. Oversees code development and unit and performance testing activities. Develops and enhances application code.
- Testing - Leads validation efforts by performing and/or assisting others in validating the solution performs as expected. This includes and is not limited to system integration testing, performance testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and defect remediation. Meets or exceeds all operational readiness requirements (e.g., operations engineering, performance, and risk management).
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing staff and reviews work products from team and vendor consultants.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Math or other related field plus 10 years of development experience preferred - OR - 15 years of comparable work experience.
- 10 years of developer experience (Finance/Lending industry, call center experience a plus)
- 3 years of experience developing Force.com applications in a senior or lead role (Salesforce Service Cloud experience a plus)
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer / Advanced Developer is preferred
- 5 years of experience designing and building applications using object-oriented technologies (Java, C#, and/or Apex)
- 5 years of experience developing within a professional Software Development Life Cycle methodology (Agile, SCRUM, and/or Waterfall, etc.)
- 5 years of using relational databases and writing at least novice-level queries (SQL, T-SQL, and/or PL/SQL)
- 7 years of experience leading others either formally or informally
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with proven strength in applying root cause analysis
- Proven ability to design and build technical solutions using applicable technologies; ability to demonstrate exceptional coding skills and practices
- Experience working within large cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with web services, executing calls and interpreting responses (SOAP and/or REST)
- Experience building applications in a managed-service environment with engineering constraints
- Experience with test-driven development; building, writing and executing unit tests with assertions
- Exceptional ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between current project workload and on-going support tasks
- Demonstrates strength in adapting to change in processes, procedures and priorities
- In depth experience with incident management, leading both on and off-hours ad hoc support teams
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and IT communities
- Strength in communicating needs and schedules, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Proven ability to coordinate and execute cross- functionally with technical managers, business managers, SMEs, and customers
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Proven ability to deliver presentations of complex information to a variety of audiences
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs