SQA Analyst II at AssureSign
Growing software company based out of Atlanta, GA is adding a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst II position to our remote team. Minimum education requirements: BS/BA; relevant experience may substitute. 2+ years SQA experience required.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about software quality and will have experience in:
- Performing regression, end to end testing and identifying requirement gaps.
- Writing and maintaining test cases.
- Writing SQL queries.
- Testing APIs using Postman.
- Testing business process integrations, and will be familiar with
- Web APIs
- Browser dev tools
- JSON XML
Along with these skills, the candidate should have:
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a software development environment using Agile, DevOps.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong logical thinking skills.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
Preferred skills include:
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, Eclipse IDE, Cucumber frameworks.
- Understanding of continuous delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins, and Azure Pipelines.
- The ability to accurately assess levels of effort for estimation purposes.
The SQA Analyst II position will work remotely in an SQA team collaborating closely with our Software Engineering and Technical Support teams, primarily working business hours with some after hours work. SQA team members will participate in various regular video team and company meetings and will regularly communicate internally via Slack. Some annual company or team meetings may require fully compensated travel to attend. AssureSign provides all computer equipment; employee must be able to connect to the internet via high speed internet.
Assignments will include:
- Software testing of SaaS applications to ensure accuracy of design, code functionality, and performance. You will evaluate and test new or modified software programs and procedures to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Building and maintaining test plans, scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Working on quality engineering, exploratory testing, and test automation tasks covering all key practice areas including web, API, and backend testing.
- Reviewing operating logs to identify program processing errors.
- Conducting compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Writing documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
We are AssureSign: we are people of character, invested, innovative and genuine.
While AssureSign is based out of Atlanta, Georgia, our technical teams work from home throughout the US. Benefits include medical, dental, and vacation. Participation in company 401K is available after 1 year of service.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs