First Engineer at Tremendous
Skills: React, Ruby on Rails
We're looking for a bright, self-motivated, product-centric engineer to grow our incentives platform which already reaches hundreds of monthly active enterprise clients and millions of end-users.
As the first engineering hire at Tremendous, you will tackle the complex front and back-end technical challenges associated with supporting the distribution of millions of rewards across the globe.
Our mission is to help businesses reward and incentivize anyone in the world, easily and instantly. Our clients distribute millions of rewards (gift cards, Visa cards & money) for market research compensation, refer-a-friend programs, customer loyalty, rebates, employee recognition and many other purposes.
See a demo of our product here: www.tremendous.com/demo
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Demonstrated full-stack experience â€“ ideally communicated through a portfolio ofcompleted, publicly accessible products
- A product oriented mindset and a tenacity to advocate for users and your ideas
- A tendency to align your definition of personal success with company milestones and wins
- A long term desire to transition into leadership positions â€“ whether that entails eventuallyfounding your own company or operating as a CTO / VP of Engineering.
Why be the first engineer at Tremendous?
- Significant opportunity for professional growth and financial upside
- Proven product-market fit
- We're already profitable
- 300% growth in past year
- Rare opportunity to join de-risked, high-upside startup as first engineer
- Work directly with founders on projects with tangible business impact
- Autonomy to make decisions that impact tech, product & business
- The option to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible hours (we care about productivity)
- Health and dental
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs