Senior Software Engineer - Ruby/Elm/React at HubTran
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Has experience. The majority of our developers have more than 10 years of professional experience. One has published a book with the Pragmatic Programmers.
- Has won the Chicago Innovation Award and Harvard Business School New Venture Contest.
- Is fully remote. We care about what you can accomplish, not where you choose to accomplish it from.
- Believes diversity is essential and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
- Can articulate their values. You can read about our values at on our blog.
- Pays well.
- Offers benefits including health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 401k, and more.
- Experienced. You have designed and implemented entire projects not just individual stories.
- Curious. You aren't content with the status quo and know that we can always improve.
- Self-directed. You can work on your own while prioritizing tasks.
- Collaborative. You can work with others to improve a solution.
- Empathetic. Your designs are influenced by a deep understanding of the customers' needs.
- A strong communicator. You will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making.
- Be an outstanding developer. Your peers should recognize you as one of the best and the brightest developers they have worked with.
- Leading an engineering team or running a consulting company.
- Experience or strong interest in Machine Learning.
- Experience with functional languages like Elm, Haskell, OCaml, or Elixir.
- Previous Logistics experience.
While you can be anywhere, we do require candidates be eligible to work in the US and to work US based hours.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs