Mobile Pipeline Engineer at CommentSold
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Write and execute manual test cases and execute test scripts
- Assist test lead with the design and development of the test strategy and roadmap
- Perform unit testing
- Participate in production deployments and releases to ensure successful deployments
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Document and report defects and track defects to closure, escalating as appropriate
If you’re a great fit for this role, you are
- 2-3+ years building test plans and running manual acceptance tests specifically testing Android and/or iOS platforms and web applications
- Can eloquently explain defects, test plans, and different quality assurance efforts
- Can effectively communicate defect details and reproduction steps
- Ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs