Test Automation Engineer at Oddball
Headquarters: Washington D.C.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members and/or colleagues.
- Work with Software Engineers, System Engineers, and DevOps Engineers in the correction of any defects found.
- Guide and implement strategies to help engineering and leadership make quick and decisive decisions.
- Build and implement test reports, communicating the results to multiple stakeholders.
- Make decisions based on strategy and context, and roll out changes as needed to boost efficiency.
- 3+ years experience working with growing, technically minded companies.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience delivering test scripts, test cases and test plans that are in alignment with Business-Driven Development/Test Driven Development (BDD/TDD) using tools such as (Selenium/Web Driver, Cucumber, Geb, Spock, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Ability to apply appropriate test methodologies, including writing test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of at least one development language, including Java, C++, C#, or Groovy.
- Experience with test methodologies, QA process, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and SAFe.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs