Intermediate/Senior QA Automation Engineer at Privacy Hero
Privacy Hero is seeking a full time QA Automation Engineer to join our virtual engineering team.
The Privacy Hero Adapter is a Linux based adapter that encrypts Internet traffic from/to a home network. We spend most of our time working with networking, DNS, VPN and firewalls. We believe there is a new category where privacy, security and network management are separated from a router in the classic networking setup. Basic information on our service can be found on our website, privacyhero.com
A successful candidate will be working as a QA Automation Engineer as part of our engineering team. They will be responsible for full QA coverage of Android, iOS and Web based UI, and JSON API. During two-week sprints work with the development team to create automated tests. Work with DevOps to integrate automated tests into CI process.
This position is a good fit if you are:
- A self-starter who can manage multiple ongoing tasks
- Independent, but also effectively work as a member of a team
- Adapt to changes easily
- Enjoy working remotely
- Into moving quickly and breaking things (responsibly)
- Decidedly un-corporate
- A small team of experienced engineers
- Startup culture
- Slack centred - no email
- Thinking outside the box (what box? ;))
- Flexible with hours
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Android, iOS and Web UI Automation Testing
- API Automation Testing
- Demonstrated ability to work in a primarily virtual team environment (Slack, GitHub, Zoom)
- Effective and confident decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Position is remote (work from home).
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs