We are looking for a Team Lead/Software Architect with experience in building scalable apps. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency, and location.
Our minimum standard is 'excellent', so you will be working with great software developers.
We believe in small teams of 2-4, so that a team lead can also write code as well.
We have a dedicated product/project management team, QA team, and DevOps team to support your role.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: 60k - 100k USD/yr; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available
- Must be in European Timezone or Asian Timezone (preferably west Asia -India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/etc...)
- Leading a team and architecting complex software
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Implement creative and visually appealing frontend designs
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous role in a leadership position
- Minimum of 6 years experience in professional software development; must be experienced with Full Stack Development
- Excellent communication and English abilities
- Professional experience with python based web application frameworks, such as Django or Flask.
- Well-versed in source control with Git