Ssr/Senior iOS Developer at devartis
We are a team of developers working for clients worldwide out of our offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We develop tools, apps and websites for consumer and enterprise applications. Our clients range from globally-recognized brands, to government agencies, to startups with a vision.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.The project is long term for a fast growing startup with a big user base. We are looking for an experienced engineer that will continue to improve the current application, allowing it to scale and also bring good practices for the development of new functionalities.You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and tool automation
- 3+ years of experience as an iOS engineer and software development experience.
- Proficient with Swift and OOP
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Bitrise & Fastlane)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs