Lead AWS DevOps Eng - AWS Certified at Experis
Position: Lead AWS DevOps Engineer - Must have AWS Certification
**Note this position is Remote/Work From Home**
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE w/THE FOLLOWING:
- Solid Overall AWS Experience or Azure Experience
- Cross Account Access (IAM skills)
- Terraform Coding skills
- GIT knowledge
- AWS Lamdbas or Azure Functions
- Broad knowledge in multiple technology areas (servers, network, storage, security etc.), multiple programming/scripting languages, and one or more public cloud offerings
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevSecOps methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of automated deployment pipeline methodologies and tools
- Fluency in version control and branching methodologies using various tools
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and integrate emerging technologies
- Advanced technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of IT operations, such as operating systems components, utilities, production schedulers
- Experience deploying and managing operating systems like Windows and various Linux distributions
- Experience with container and server-less compute
- Knowledge of various corporate security rules, legal and regulatory obligations such as PCI, SOX or similar standards
- Ability to coach and help others gain knowledge or skills in a specific area
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various levels of management and external vendors
- The DevOps Engineer Lead will design and develop enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and Cloud capabilities for all service types (for example, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) that support business capabilities.
- Responsible for the automation and integration of various technology platforms, which will include developing, building, administering and deploying self-service tools that enable programmers to build and deploy Cloud ready and Cloud native applications.
- Works on problems of diverse scope and high complexity where analysis of situations or data require a review of a variety of factors.
- Serves as an escalation point for lower level DevOps Engineers and other technical resources.
- Formally or informally leads teams of technical resources.
- Builds and deploys highly automated full stack infrastructure solutions, which includes self-service tools and capabilities.
- Establishes CI processes to fully automate the building and deployment of applications.
- Builds and deploys Cloud and CI/CD solutions that meet requirements and follow security and governance standards; enables auditing and monitoring capabilities.
- Builds and implements automation tools for streamlined deployments and system updates.
- Performs proof of concept/prototypes for emerging technologies and practices.
- Defines and communicates standards and guidelines associated with all aspects of Cloud and CI/CD offerings.
- Identifies and implements improvements to tools and practices that assist in software deployment, operations and monitoring processes.
- Integrates monitoring and testing capabilities into Cloud and CI/CD offerings.
- Coordinates and maintains changes to application or infrastructure services and code.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of processes.
- Participates in business recovery and continuity processes; makes recommendations for changes to procedures.
- Trains and coaches less experienced DevOps Engineers.
- Occasional travel.
Evening/night hours may be required; weekend hours may be required; holiday hours may be required; on-call hours may be required.
Email your resume to
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs