Solutions Engineer at Crisp
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. As a Solution Engineer you will be working closely with sales, engineering and customer success to ensure new customers are successful in our platform. Success in the role will require excellent communication skills as you will be both customer facing and working with our software engineers. Given that data is core to our customer success, the Solution Engineer will be responsible for getting customer data in and out of our platform. Part of your responsibilities will also be working hand in hand with engineering to prioritize, design and implement new data integrations. The role is highly technical in nature and the best candidates will have software development experience,experience with APIs and integrations and the ability to see the “bigger picture” on how Crisp can fit into the customer’s existing technology stack.
Signs of a great candidate for Crisp
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Crisp’s Tech Stack
- Statically typed, modern languages. We use Kotlin, TypeScript and React for the UI, and GraphQL with Apollo to communicate with our backend. Knowledge of these specific technologies is not a requirement. If you’re willing to learn, we’re willing to help you along the way.
- Continuous deployment. Code is never far from being deployed to production, because if it’s not in production, it’s not solving problems in the real world. Our branch time spans are short, and features under development are hidden behind feature flags.
- Start-up mode. The team is still small, and the product is fresh. You’ll be able to exert a large amount of influence, and contribute to decisions that will determine the future of the product and the team.
Signs of a great candidate for Solution Engineer
- Software engineering background. You are able to understand and design technical data solutions and communicate those with the engineering team.
- Ability to understand and manipulate data. You enjoy using tools like Excel, and have a strong background in data manipulation and interpretation and know what can and should be automated.
- You thrive in ambiguity. You prefer when tasks clearly define the desired outcome rather than the specific steps required along the way. You enjoy innovating on a concept during development.
- You are an active communicator. You are interested in working cross functionally with sales, customer success and engineering. You enjoy working collaboratively with others to find new solutions to problems.
- Passion for eliminating waste in the food supply chain. You are excited to work with innovative food companies to eliminate food waste.
- Committed to customer success. You are passionate about our customer’s success and will act as a sales gatekeeper to ensure we are only closing deals where our product can deliver value for the customer.
We are building a team of product people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs