Salesforce Developer at TEKsystems, Inc
**This position is still active during the COVID-19 outbreak. Our client has found alternate ways to on-board resources remotely. Please do not apply if you are not ready to make a career change.**
**This is a Mid to Sr level Salesforce Developer role. It is a Direct Placements and can sit 100% remote. Candidates must be technical and hands on within the code, no Salesforce Administrators.**
**No sub-vendor candidates will be accepted, this candidate must be a US Citizen or a US Green-card holder that can work on the client's direct W2. No C2C will be accepted**
Our client is an international, nonprofit, membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world through educating and certifying cyber, information, software and infrastructure security professionals throughout their careers. They are headquartered in the United States but also have offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Mumbai, and an authorized China agency in Beijing. They are best known for the acclaimed Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®), a recognized Gold Standard certification.
Currently, this client is making a big push to upgrade and enhance a majority of their internal facing applications and systems. The majority of their applications sit in the Azure cloud and they use Visual Studio Team Services (TFS) for build automation. They are implementing Salesforce on the cloud VM's using continuous delivery and continuous integration. Previously, they were using Dynamics CRM.
Top Three Skills:1. 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer using Apex, triggers, Visualforce
2. Experience with Lightning or an SPA framework such as Angular, React, Knockout, etc. (Must be able to write code from Scratch
4. Experience with GIT (They will have to complete a coding test using GIT controls
The Salesforce Software Engineer collaborates with a talented software engineering team, building custom association management software solutions. This role will help enhance our Salesforce implementations with requirements from business stakeholders and input from management and senior engineers.Responsibilities
* Participate in a primarily remote software engineering team operating under scrum and agile principles.
* Utilize source control, specifically Git and Bitbucket, for software development.
* Participate in code review exercises with peers, validating and ensuring quality of all code meets standards.
* Monitor and resolve automated build failures that occur due to programmatic defects.
* Customize the Salesforce application, delivering high-quality technical solutions.
* Develop code on the Salesforce Lightning Platform within standards and best practices.
* Log, report, and resolve Salesforce application issues with Salesforce premier support and third-party system integrators for maintenance & configuration support.
* Regularly review solutions to ensure continued business value.
* Strong understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.
* Create implementation and user documentation for implemented custom functionality within the Salesforce platform and it's connected ecosystem.
* Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.Qualifications
* At least 3 years of Software Engineering experience in a professional work environment
* Requires a minimum of 2 years Salesforce experience
* Intermediate level experience with complete Software Development Lifecycle
* Strong familiarity with Source control, including knowledge of git and bitbucket
* Team task tracking tool proficiency, e.g. Jira
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, preferred
* Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
* Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to articulate complex problems in simple, business-relevant terms
* Ability to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously
* Keen attention to details, time frames, and results
* Understands the impact of work on other areas of the organization
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs