Experienced Backend Engineer London at Theorem
Theorem is a team of experts who set sound principles and best practices into action. Our engineers solve complex problems and build amazing things for some of the largest global household names. We have offices in LA and New York and we work remotely with team members around the world. We are a remote first company.
We are looking for polyglot engineers who have a hunger for learning new languages and tools. At Theorem, learning new languages and technologies in general is part of the job. We delivered projects in languages including Ruby, C#, Elixir, Node.js, Go, Python and Lua. We believe in always choosing the right tool for the job and we are very open minded about trying different technologies. You should always be able to answer the question: What have I learned this week?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Architect and build web applications
- Work with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a collaborative and distributed team
- Collaborate in a consultative environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
- 5 + years of professional experience
- Strong server side development experience utilizing two or more of the following programming languages: Ruby (outside of a Rails environment), Go, NodeJS and C#
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
- Possess a passion for software development
- Possess a drive to get things done
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
Ability to travel to the client site if necessary. In this role, this requirement is estimated about 1 to 2 weeks per year.
You like to get the work done! You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs