Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed a major fundraising round and are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build the next generation of Kubernetes optimization products. You will make our products scale efficiently and work closely with our machine learning team to bring products from R&D into production.
- Designing and implementing features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Working alongside our machine learning team to create new products
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Go
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
Why join Carbon Relay
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!