Quality-Conscious PHP Developer in an Agile Company (m/f/d) at sgalinski
Are you looking for a (new) job as a PHP developer? Then we at sgalinski have the right work environment for you!
In your position as a PHP developer you will implement customer wishes and develop new features, mainly as extensions for the TYPO3 CMS. Previous knowledge in the TYPO3 environment is not required!
To accomplish these tasks, you should possess the following skills:
- Solid knowledge in handling PHP
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness towards Open Source is a must
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation of quality (!)
- Independent approach to work in an agile company
Experience in the integration of TYPO3 CMS websites and/or portals is an advantage, but not mandatory.
Perhaps you already have some experience with the Shopware eCommerce system. However, this is not a mandatory requirement!
Since sgalinski is organized fully remote, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs