Frontend Engineer with an Eye for Quality (m/f/d) at sgalinski
Your tasks as a frontend engineer include, among other things:
- Understanding and implementing the wishes of our customers while maintaining a consistently high level of quality
- Maintenance and design of our modular front-end architecture and other design systems
- Bring in your knowledge and suggestions for improvement
- Implement, test and deploy new features
- Realization of high-performance animations
Thanks to intensive tooling, we do not shy away from using new features of the web platform in customer projects at an early stage. Exploring new technologies is just as much a part of your everyday life as realizing customer projects? - Then you've come to the right place!
To accomplish these tasks, you should possess the following skills:
- Solid experience with the implementation of Responsive Webdesign
- Knowledge of Chrome DevTools (or developer tools of other browsers)
- A feel for good usability and user experience
- Basic knowledge of version management using git
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Openness to Open Source
- Good knowledge of English in word and writing is necessary (!)
- You are not a loner and like to work in a team
- Appreciation for quality
- Independent approach to work in an agile company
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
Since sgalinski is organized fully remote, our employees enjoy a good work-life balance and great family friendliness.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs