We are looking for a highly motivated User Interface Engineer (f/m/d) who joins our team in the development and maintenance of a next generation cross-platform video conferencing software.
alfaview® gmbh is part of the alfa®-group. Apart from imparting knowledge, we are also pioneers in developing our own video conferencing software. We are future-oriented and work with state-of-the-art technology. We place a high value on collaborating across departments and on achieving our goals together as a team. Being part of alfaview® means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide. We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions. We have flat hierarchies and provide a fun, modern and open-minded working atmosphere. We are looking for team players with a quick mind who like the kind of start-up spirit we provide.
- You will plan and implement rich, interactive, and visually appealing user interfaces across multiple platforms
- You will help to improve our existing codebase and prototype new concepts
- You will work with a cross-functional team of designers and software engineers
- You will ensure maintainability of our codebase through reviews and pair programming
- You will engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You are encouraged to explore new ideas in every imaginable way and impact the future of alfaview®
- You will bring in your creativity and negotiate design solutions in relation to our business goals
- You are passionate about interface design and great user experiences and you have the willingness to learn new technologies and adopt industry standards
- You have good knowledge of visual and user experience design
- You have 3+ years of experience using Qt, QML, C++, Figma and version control systems such as Git
- You are experienced with rendering pipelines, debugging techniques, performance optimization and profiling
- You have profound experience with design systems and with the implementation of user interfaces (web, desktop or mobile plattforms)
- You are able to write and ship customer-facing code is also part of your professional experience as well as using common software design patterns
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfaview®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.). We cannot wait to receive your application.